Start a new topic

Friends Tab crashes app

I am using the most recent version of the app (1.3.54), and I'm finding that whenever I try to click on the Friends tab, or even the "add friend" button at the top corner, it caused the app to crash.  Every once in a while, I can actually open the friends tab, but as soon as I try to type in a name to search for friends who are using the app, it causes the app to crash.  Please fix this!

I have found that if you delete and reinstall the app, it can cure some issues.  You won't lose any data at all, but it could fix this problem.

I realize you started this topic 3 months ago, but thought I would share anyway.  Hope you found a resolution to the problem, but if not, maybe this will help.

Follow-up...I have reinstalled the program several times now and this still happens to me a LOT.  Who knows when they will ever actually fix all of the issues with this app!

I found the place to be heard!  Type in www.facebook.com/striiv and you get David Wang's Facebook page!  He is the Striiv CEO.  Go there and send him a message!  Let him know how dissatisfied you are with all that is going on with this app!!

Thanks for the tip, Debbie :-)
Login or Signup to post a comment