Start a new topic

How to start at zero each day

So I just bought my striiv play last night I turned it on last night to test it out then shut it off. When I started it today it still had my 118 steps from the night before how do I start at zero?

1 person likes this idea

Sorry guys.  You should be sure to check out Striiv's other forums striiv.com/forum/

This issue pops up A LOT.

To avoid failure to reset at midnight be sure the Striiv Play is powered on at midnight.

Problems still happen but are much less likely.  If you have a reset failure.  Sync play and your iOS device.  Manually reset your iOS back to just before midnight in the settings.  When the time rolls back over you should have a successful reset.  You can go back into settings and set your iOS device back to auto update date/time.

There should be a reset somewhere.  Had my Striiv turned off in my car for a day.  Turned it on when I got here to work.  Already over 7000 steps today stepping out of my car.  That is with the iphone app and the play turned off.

Is there a phone number to be able to speak to someone at customer care?

My wife has waited for 2 weeks+ for customer service to return a reply on an open ticket.  Eventually, she had to restore her striiv from scratch.  Today, my Striiv has this same problem, and I have no doubt that a years worth of stats are going to be lost just like my wife's.  Customer services USED to be GREAT at Striiv.  Not anymore.

By the way: it seems poor customer service if Laura above has been waiting 2 days with no assistance.
I have had 2 days this past month where the time matches my iPhone clock and 100% charge on my Striiv Play bit the steps have not rolled back to zero. Please add a video tutorial.
Login or Signup to post a comment