Start a new topic

Looking for Striiv friends? Look here!

Do you need a little healthy competition to keep moving? You're in the right place. Let others know you're in the market for some Striiv friends here, and you can add each other as friends in the Striiv app. 

9 people have this question

iOS striiv user looking for healthy competition! Add me up :)
Please add me. I would love the support. I use to be a great fan of the Striiv play until they closed it down. Then I lost interest. But I want to start up again. Kkllroberts@icloud. Com

Add me! Greater Springfield, Brisbane, Australia

Hey guys! Feel free to add me. I have a Well at Walgreen's Premium tracker (thank you 25% off discount!) and would love some friends to keep me motivated. 

Aiden Taylor

Unfortunately, because I have the Striiv Smart, unless we're neighbors I can't add anyone as friends.  It's been super sad watching all these replies and not being able to add anyone. I'm sending it back as it doesn't look like they're going to change that anytime soon and I didn't want something tied to my phone.  I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Add me please
Please add me. ☺
Sorry to add a second comment but I just wanted to add that I'm a 60 year old female. All friends welcome but It would be great having some 50+ friends. Thanks! Haven
Would like some friends, got my Striiv for Christmas and would love some friends.

I’m looking for Striiv friends
You should add me as a friend! I could use the competition. =p
Looking to add my first friends...feel free to send invites. Bob

I will add you Amy, I can always have more friends.

I tried to add you Amy but it didn't find you. Try to add me and see if it works
Add me Kelley Tindall darlenebaker61@yahoo.com
Login or Signup to post a comment