Start a new topic

My Striiv Touch will not let me swipe

When I double tap my Striiv touch it brings up the main screen but will not let me swipe it either way to check my steps or turn off or on the sleep mode.  I can't get to the reset button either.  Any thoughts on what to do?  I hate to stop using it.  It's not even a year old yet.

1 Comment

Hi Susan, give the following a try: 

• Paperclip reset the device using the reset button located on the back of the charging cradle with the device plugged in and charging. 
  • Clean the gold charging contacts on the back of the device using rubbing alcohol and a brush (old toothbrushes work best). If there is any gunk or dirt on these contacts, you will have issues charging the device and eventually issues turning on the device all together. 
  • Finally, if the device has been paired with the app, select the device tile (shows picture of device) on the app home screen, then scroll down to select de-register device and follow the prompts to do so. 

If none of that helps, go ahead and email us at customercare+touch@striiv.com for further assistance. 

Login or Signup to post a comment